Hair fall is a common problem that affects millions of people globally. While some hair loss is natural, excessive hair fall can be a sign of an underlying health problem or due to poor hair care practices. In this blog, we will discuss what causes hair fall, what to do to prevent it and what to avoid.
Causes of Hair Fall:
- Hormonal changes
- Poor diet
- Chemical treatments
- Medical conditions
What to do for Hair Care:
- Eat a well-balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals for hair growth.
- Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner that is free of harsh chemicals.
- Use hair growth boosting herbal oil that is enriched with Rosemary, Amla & Nettle.
- Avoid over-styling your hair, such as heat styling, tight braids, and chemical treatments.
- Massage your scalp regularly to improve blood circulation.
- Handle your hair gently, avoid excessive brushing and pulling.
- Reduce stress through activities like exercise, meditation, and yoga.
- Get regular trims to remove split ends and promote healthy hair growth.
What to Avoid:
- Using heat styling tools daily, such as blow dryers, flat irons, and curling wands.
- Using harsh chemical treatments, such as hair dyes and relaxers.
- Over-shampooing and over-conditioning.
- Tight hairstyles that pull on the hair, such as braids and cornrows.
- Brushing your hair when it's wet, as it is more fragile and prone to breakage.
Hair fall is a common problem, but it can be prevented with the right hair care practices. By avoiding harsh chemical treatments, over-styling, and tight hairstyles, and by following a healthy diet, gentle hair care regimen, and reducing stress, you can promote healthy hair growth and prevent excessive hair fall.