As a widely-known fact, Argan is loaded with fatty acids and powerful antioxidants that have proven to benefit our hair as well as the skin. In current times, our hair and skin go through a lot of damage through several factors such as pollution, unhealthy lifestyle and eating habits, consumption of alcohol, and usage of chemical-loaded products. It is herbs provided by nature that come to the rescue every time. Similarly, through the magical herb argan, we can improvise the health and conditions of our hair and skin in a number of ways. Let us understand a few easy ways through which we can take care of our hair and skin with the help of argan.
1. Hair mask
Making yourself an argan oil hair mask is one of the easiest and the best things you are going to do to your hair. You just need argan oil or can even combine it with other nourishing oils such as coconut and castor oil.
- Take 8 to 10 drops of argan oil and give a gentle massage to your hair and scalp.
- Adjust the amount of oil taken as per the length and thickness of your hair.
- Continue to massage the hair and scalp for 15 to 20 minutes to ensure that your hair gets covered from roots to the ends.
- Now wrap the hair with a towel or even with a hair wrap and leave it overnight.
- Give a nice wash to your hair in the morning and style as you usually do.
2. Leave-in conditioner
Skipping the usual chemical-loaded conditioner to use the argan oil as a leave-in conditioner will help in reducing several hair problems.
- Wash your hair through chemical-free shampoo.
- Now dry pat your hair and ensure that they are not dripping.
- Rub two to three drops of the oil in your hands and then apply it to the hair.
- Repeat the same a minimum of twice a week.
3. Hydrating face mask
Providing the much-needed hydration to your face can be done very easily with argan oil.
- Clean and wash your face with a natural face wash.
- Dry your face completely and ensure that it gets completely dry.
- Pour a few drops of argan oil on your palm.
- Now your fingertips and give a gentle massage to your face.
- Massage your face slowly and gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Now let the face absorb the benefits from this oil by leaving it on for 4-5 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and apply nothing for a couple of hours.
4. Argan for scalp treatment
One cannot possibly have healthy hair without having a healthy scalp. Using the given steps to give a healthier touch to your scalp.
- Take a few drops of argan oil in your palms.
- Use your fingertips to massage the oil into your scalp.
- Make sure you massage the oil very gently and don't rush through.
- Allow the oil to sit in for 10-15 minutes so that the scalp absorbs all the nutrients.
- Use a chemical-free shampoo to rinse the scalp.
- Repeat these steps weekly if you have an itchy scalp and then do it less frequently once the scalp health improves.