Hair fall is a common problem faced by many people around the world. Unfortunately, as you age, hair loss could become an inevitable problem. There might be several reasons for this, but you can quickly get away with some simple home remedies and follow the below tips to stop hair fall naturally.
1. Aloe Vera gel (Aloe barbadensis Miller) has been used for centuries to promote healthy skin and hair. The gel from the leaf is a rich source of proteins and minerals required for healthy hair growth. Aloe vera also contains vitamins C, E, B6 and B12 which help nourish your scalp and strengthen your hair roots. Aloe vera juice should be applied directly on your scalp twice a week to stimulate new hair growth.
2. Coconut oil: Coconut oil is very beneficial for your hair as it contains lauric acid which helps prevent hair loss. Apply coconut oil on your scalp after shampooing your hair and leave it overnight. The next morning, wash your hair with water and use a mild shampoo to rinse off the oil and dirt from your scalp. You can also add a few drops of lavender essential oil in coconut oil before applying it on your scalp, which will help reduce dandruff too.
3. Honey: Honey is another great remedy for treating hair fall at home, especially if you have dry scalp conditions or other skin problems like eczema or psoriasis that may be causing the problem of excessive shedding of hair from your scalp area.
4. Onion juice: Onion juice helps promote blood circulation in the scalp as well as strengthen the roots of each strand of hair so that there is less breakage or damage to them during combing or brushing when you.
5.Amla (Indian Gooseberry): Amla or Indian gooseberry is another excellent home remedy for hair loss. It contains antioxidants that prevent oxidative stress that can damage your hair follicles and cause premature graying of hairs. Amla also improves blood circulation in the scalp, which promotes hair growth.
6. Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are rich in iron, calcium and protein, all of which are essential for healthy hair growth and hair loss prevention. The seeds are also rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and B6 as well as minerals like zinc, copper etc., all of which contribute towards strengthening your roots.
7. Almond Oil : Almond oil is a natural remedy for hair fall and dry scalp. It can be used as a hair conditioner and massage oil, to boost your hair growth. Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which helps nourish the scalp and reduce hair loss. In addition, the antioxidants in almond oil help reduce inflammation and prevent dandruff.
8. Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) : Bhringraj or ‘false Daisy’ is an Ayurvedic herb used traditionally for its medicinal properties, including treating conditions like baldness, premature greying of hair, dandruff etc. It contains high levels of vitamins A, B1 & B2, along with minerals such as iron & calcium, aiding healthy hair growth by strengthening roots.
9. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil contains vitamin E that helps promote new hair growth and stimulates hair follicles to produce more melanin (the substance responsible for giving color to your hair). This helps in preventing grey hairs from turning white prematurely and also prevents premature baldness by stimulating follicle activity for the healthy growth of new hairs.
10.Natural Hair Growth Oil: Rthvi Revitalize natural hair growth oil contains Castor, Peppermint, Amla & Rosemary Oil For Hair Growth. Revitalize also contains Bhringraj & Nettle, two hair-stimulating ayurvedic ingredients. Revitalize stimulates scalp circulation for effective hair growth & reduces hair loss and hair thinning. In addition, it tropically helps block DHT (the reason for female and male spot baldness).
Revitalize is a Natural ayurvedic hair growth formulation for those experiencing hair loss and thinning; Revitalize is a dermatologist-tested all-natural and safe alternative that works with your body's natural hair growth cycle to give optimum results.